A flexible approach to efficient services.
NC3’s customized construction consulting solutions are tailored to fit each project’s needs and budget. Our lean delivery approach always has each project’s best potential outcome in mind.
Whether it’s a single service or a capital improvement project that requires inception-to-completion guidance from a dedicated owner’s representative, we have the scalability to develop and deliver services that are streamlined to meet each client’s needs efficiently.
Backed by unparalleled bench strength, our vertically integrated services allow clients to plug into the most sophisticated specialty services under one roof – gaining access to a full scope of resources to fit their project’s exact needs. Leveraging our depth of expertise and experience, we are skilled at managing any delivery method on time, within budget, to exceed clients’ expectations of quality.
Proactive problem-solving to minimize risk.
Because we’ve witnessed pitfalls on other projects that failed to manage and contain risk, we can utilize our collective talents proactively to identify and avoid issues that repeat themselves – from funding issues to complex building challenges.
Our construction experience, paired with our legal acumen, gives us the sophisticated ability to anticipate client needs, foresee challenges before they become reality, and contain risk as it occurs. This proactive approach saves owners from potential litigation costs, claims and other hassles.
Stages of a project
Our customized services help guide owners through every step of the construction process, including:
- Identify the right delivery method to match project goals and available resources
- Conduct human capital needs assessment to put the right people and partners in place
- Establish project communication plans with honesty and transparency
- Identify known risks and potential solutions before obstacles become issues
- Facilitate the selection of design and construction teams to proactively engage the necessary experts
- Develop budget controls to effectively allocate available capital
- Establish master schedule to expedite construction progress and optimize results
- Facilitate pre‐bid conferences to clarify the vision of the building project
- Manage bid documents and solicitations, including bid review, to recommend contract awards
- Manage negotiations and contracts to prevent disputes
- Coordinate permits to ensure compliance with building requirements
- Manage schedule and budget to ensure that project exceeds expectations
- Establish documentation and project control systems to keep scope, budget and quality aligned
- Facilitate regular O/A/C meetings and related status reports to update stakeholders and enable well-informed decisions
- Manage FF&E and OS&E to enhance project appeal while achieving functional requirements
- Evaluate and manage change order requests to minimize delays and maintain budget controls
- Manage dispute resolution to prevent minor issues from becoming major impairments
- Ensure compliance with safety standards to protect construction workers and end users
- Showcase outstanding project milestones through strategic media relations
- Manage punch-list items to expedite error-free project completion
- Ensure successful end user move-in to improve client satisfaction